ICICI Lombard Personal Accident
Your policy covers:
- Accidental Death*: In case of death due to an accident, within the policy period, the nominee mentioned in your policy will be compensated with the sum insured
- Accidental Hospitalisation Expenses Reimbursement*: You can opt for an additional cover to compensate expenses in case of a minimum 24 hour hospitalisation due to injury, within 7 days of the date of the accident
- Permanent Total Disablement: In case of permanent and total loss of limbs, sight, etc. due to an accident, you will be compensated with the sum insured
|Loss of use/ Actual loss by physical separation of||Percentage of Capital Sum Insured*|
|Sight of both eyes||100%|
|One hand and one foot||100%|
|One eye and one hand or one foot||100%|
|*As stated in Part I of the Schedule.|
- Accidental Hospital Daily Allowance: We offer an additional cover that gives you a per day allowance for each day of hospitalisation after the insured event, not exceeding 30 days of hospitalisation, with a deductible of 1 day
If any such injury as mentioned above shall result in the inability to remain gainfully employed, then the capital sum insured payable will be 100%.
* Within 12 months from date of accident
Refer to the Policy Wordings document to understand exactly what all your policy covers, so you can benefit from it better.