Health Suraksha – Medical Insurance Plan
With the HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha health insurance plan, you get access to a network of more than 5000+ hospitals in the country for availing cashless hospitalization and health care facilities. Health Suraksha offers a policy period of 1 year and 2 years with basic sum insured per year ranging from Rs 3 to 10 lacs. It covers in-patient treatments, pre-hospitalization expenses, 144 day-care procedures, domiciliary treatments and many such expenses incurred during treatment.
In addition to these, HDFC ERGO Health insurance offers the benefit of Cumulative Bonus on completion of every claim-free year and reimbursement on health check-ups after completing 4 years of cash-less service. And along with that, you can avail benefits on Income Tax. Plus, enjoy a hassle free claim procedure post hospitalization. With Health Suraksha, be rest assured of no sub-limits on the hospital room rents, hospital charges, specific diseases and even doctor fees.
Get the right Health Suraksha plan for you and your family with just one click.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS :
- Health insurance plans available at affordable rates
- Choose either an Individual Health Insurance or a Family Floater Health Insurance
- Option to choose either an annual policy or a two year policy
- Avail Cumulative Bonus at the end of each claim-free year
- Health check-up expenses are covered in the plan on completion of 4 claim-free years.
- Avail cashless services from our vast network of more than 5000+ hospitals
- Avail Income Tax exemption under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
- Take advantage of the least documentation and settlement time as well as a hassle free claim procedure
- Health check-up is not mandatory for individuals below 45 years of age (Except if PED is declared)
- No Sub-limits on hospital room rents, hospital expenses, specific diseases and doctor fees.
POLICY BENEFITS :
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plan
|Schedule of Benefits – Individual & Family Floater|
|Basic Sum Insured per Policy Year||Rs 300000, Rs 400000, Rs 500000, Rs 750000 and Rs 100000|
|In-patient Treatment||Hospitalization expenses due to an illness or accident are covered in the policy up to the Policy Sum Insured amount. This includes room rent, boarding expenses, nursing, intensive care unit, medical practitioner, anesthesia, operation theatre charges, blood, oxygen, surgical appliances, medicines, drugs and consumables, Diagnostic procedures, Cost of prosthetic & other devices or equipment if used internally during a surgical procedure|
|Pre-hospitalization||Medical costs that are incurred 60 days prior to the hospitalization of patient are subject to reimbursement|
|Post-hospitalization||Medical costs that are incurred during the 90 day period following patient’s discharge, post hospitalization is subject to reimbursement|
|Day Care Procedures||Medical expenses for 144 day-care procedures which do not require a 24 hours hospitalization of the patient due to technological advancements are subject to reimbursement|
|Domiciliary Treatment||Medical expenses that are incurred by an Insured Person for availing medical treatments at his/her home at the advice of the attending Medical Practitioner, in case he/she cannot be transferred to the hospital or because of non-availability of hospital bed, are subject to reimbursement.|
|Organ Donor||Medical cost that is incurred for harvesting an organ donated is subject to reimbursement.|
|Emergency Ambulance||Expenses incurred for availing ambulance service in case of emergency depending on the policy opted|
|AYUSH Benefit||Medical expenses that are incurred for in-patient treatment under Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Siddha or Unani, are subject to reimbursement.|
|Cumulative Bonus||Every claim-free year is subject to an increase in the Sum Insured amount by 5% (of the basic sum insured); up to a maximum of 50% increase of the sum insured.|
|Medical checkups||Reimbursement of 1% of Sum Insured amount or Rs. 5000, whichever is less, after 4 continuous claim free years.|
* 50% of the standard medical tests charges would be reimbursed, subject to acceptance of proposal and policy issuance.