Health Suraksha Gold with Regain & ECB
HEALTH INSURANCE: WHY YOU NEED IT?
Trust life to throw challenges when you expect them the least. Unfortunate and unpredictable events are an essential part of life. Sudden illness, accidents and injuries can be devastating for your entire family. The hospitalization cost and the unimaginable medicinal expense can drain you, emotionally and financially. Investing in a smart health insurance policy is the wisest decision you can take to shield and protect your family.
A good health insurance plan gives you an extensive medical coverage so that bills and payments are the last thing on your mind when your loved ones need good medical care. Investing in health insurance not only gives you security and peace of mind, but ensures that your hard earned money is optimized in the best way when it comes to the well being of your family.
WHY HEALTH SURAKSHA GOLD WITH REGAIN and ECB?
Health Suraksha Gold with Regain and ECB is the latest launch by HDFC ERGO that provides comprehensive health coverage and gives maximum benefit in the critical times of your life. Health Suraksha GOLD with Regain and ECB is an affordable plan that covers in-patient treatment cost, pre and post hospitalization expenses with no sub-limits on disease, hospital room rents, and other medical charges. The new Health Suraksha Gold with Regain plan also provides the additional benefit of an Enhanced Cumulative bonus @ 10% of the sum insured in every claim free year up to 100% of the basic sum insured, thus providing double protection and long term security, when compared to other health care plans available today.
The biggest assurance that Health Suraksha Gold With Regain and ECB provides is the Regain benefit which gives you automatic availability of basic SI (Sum Insured) upon its exhaustion during the policy year. The additional key features of this plan are coverage of Day care procedures, Organ donor expenses, AYUSH benefits without any sub-limits, domiciliary treatment expenses, maternity benefits, E Opinion for Critical Illness and Convalescence benefits.
Health Suraksha Gold with Regain and ECB promises to be your biggest support at the time of medical emergencies, when all you need is a strong helping hand to provide complete emotional security to your family without worrying about the finances.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS :
- Optimized health insurance plans at affordable cost
- A network of more than 5000+ hospitals to choose from to avail cashless services
- No limit for age at entry
- Sum Insured 300000, 400000, 500000, 750000 & 1000000
- AYUSH cover available without any sub limit
- Enhanced Cumulative Bonus @ 10% per claim free year upto 100% of Sum insured
- Option to choose from Individual or Family Floater Health Insurance plans
- REGAIN benefit – Automatic availability of Sum Insured upon its exhaustion
- Get benefits on Income Tax under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
- Enjoy hassle free claim procedures with least documentation and settlement times
- No Sub-limits on any disease, room rent, hospital charges and doctor fees
POLICY FEATURES :
Schedule of Benefits -Health Suraksha Gold with Regain & ECB
- In patient treatment: Hospital expenses for room rent, ICU, medicines and nursing covered.
- No Sub-limits on any disease, room rent, hospital charges and doctor fees.
- Regain Benefit: Automatic availability of SI upon exhaustion.
- Pre and post hospitalization: Medical expenses upto 60 days prior and 90 days post hospitalization
- AYUSH Benefits: Reimbursement of medical expenses under Sidhha, Unani, Homeopathy and Ayurveda mode of treatments.
- Maternity expenses coverage Rs. 15, 000 for Normal Delivery, 25,000 for LSCS and Rs. 15,000 for termination.
- Domiciliary and Organ donor medical expenses covered.
- ECB (Enhanced Cumulative Benefits) @ 10% of the sum Insured up to 100% of SI in claims free year.
- Smooth and hassle free claim procedures with minimum documentation and settlement times.
- 10% discount for 2 year tenure of policy.
* 50% of the standard medical tests charges would be reimbursed, subject to acceptance of proposal and policy issuance.