HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Plus
- Limited premium endowment plan with an option to extend life coverage up to 100 years under whole life coverage
- Limited premium payment term equal to policy term less 5 years
- You have the flexibility to choose a policy term from 15 to 40 years
- Guaranteed Additions up to 5% p.a. of “Sum Assured on Maturity” for first 5 years
- The plan participates in the profit of the participating fund by way of bonuses from the 1st year
- Get an additional sum assured in case of accidental death during the policy term
- You have the flexibility to choose the premium payment frequency i.e. monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annual
- Tax Benefit under Section 80C and Section 10(10D) of Income Tax Act, 1961
- Get additional protection by opting for HDFC Life Critical Illness Plus Rider that provides Rider Sum Assured in case diagnosed with any of the 19 Critical Illnesses
Policy Benefits :
- HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Plus provides an option to choose between the following Plan option:
- Endowment – Lump sum amount payable at the end of policy term.
- Endowment with Whole Life – Lump sum amount payable at the end of policy term + Sum Assured on Maturity payable on survival till age 100 years or death, whichever is earlier
- Maturity Benefit:
- Endowment : Sum Assured on Maturity + Accrued Guaranteed1 Additions + Accrued Reversionary bonuses + Interim Bonus (if any) + Terminal Bonus (if any) on maturity
- Endowment with Whole Life: Benefit payable under Endowment Option + Sum Assured on Maturity payable on survival till age 100 years or death whichever is earlier
- Death Benefit:In case of the Life Assured’s unfortunate demise, we will pay to the nominee the highest of the following:
- Sum Assured on Death + Accrued Guaranteed1 Additions + Accrued Reversionary Bonuses + Interim bonus (if any) + Terminal bonus (if any)
- 105% of premiums paid till date
- Where Sum Assured on Death is :
- Sum Assured on Maturity, which is the absolute amount of benefit guaranteed1 to be payable on maturity of the policy
- An absolute amount assured to be paid on death, which in this case is equal to the Sum Assured on Maturity
- 10 times Annualized Premium6 for entry age up to 50 years and 7 times Annualized Premium6 for entry age greater than 50 years
- Accidental Death Benefit:
- In case of the Life Assured’s unfortunate demise during the term of the policy, an additional sum equal to Sum Assured on Death is payable provided the life assured is aged 18 years & above on the date of death.
1The plan provides additional boosters in the form of guaranteed additions, provided the policy is in force. The Guaranteed Additions are payable at maturity or death, whichever is earlier. The rate of Guaranteed Additions will depend upon the policy term and will accrue during the first 5 years of the policy.
Subject to provisions, as per Income Tax Act 1961. Tax benefits are subject to changes in tax laws.