APOLLO MUNICH PERSONAL ACCIDENT PLAN
POLICY FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
You cannot predict accidents and some unfortunate accidental occurrence might bring a huge financial burden to you and your family. Although you cannot guard against all uncertainties of life, you can always take steps towards securing your family’s future and providing financial stability to recover from your financial loss.
Individual Personal Accident Insurance ensures the financial stability for you and your family in the event of accident along with extended cover for expenses in case of inpatient accidental hospitalization .
Accidental Death [AD] –
A lump sum payment would be made in the event of the Death due to an accident.
Permanent Total Disablement [PTD] –
A lump sum payment would be made, as per the scale provided in the policy, in the event of Permanent Total Disability due to an accident.
Permanent Partial Disablement [PPD] –
A lump sum payment would be made, as per the scale provided in the policy, in the event of Permanent Partial Disability due to an accident.
Emergency Ambulance Cover –
Expenses incurred on an ambulance used to transfer the insured person to the nearest hospital by the shortest route following an emergency caused due to an accident.
Transportation of Mortal Remains –
Expenses incurred on transporting the mortal remains of the insured person from the place of the accident or the hospital to his residence or hospital or to a cremation or burial ground.
Education Fund –
If a claim under AD or PTD is accepted for an insured person, we will pay 50% of sum insured per dependent child (up to maximum of two children), provided that such dependent child is pursuing an educational course as a full time student in an educational institution.
- Family Transportation -If a claim under AD or PTD is accepted, we will reimburse expenses incurred in transporting one immediate family member to the hospital, provided that such Hospital is located at least 200 km from the insured person’s residence.
- Temporary Total Disablement -A weekly allowance would be paid to the insured to compensate loss of income because of Temporary Total Disability caused by an accident.
- Transportation of Imported Medicine -If we have accepted a valid claim under AD, PTD, PPD or TTD, we will reimburse expenses incurred as freight charges for importing medicines.
- Broken bones -A lump sum payment would be made as per scale provided in the policy, in the event of fracture of bone due to an accident.
- Purchase of blood -If we have accepted a valid claim under AD, PTD, PPD or TTD, we will reimburse expenses incurred as freight charges for importing medicines to india, provided that such medicines are not available in india and are medically necessary.
- Modification of residence / vehicle -If we have accepted a claim under PTD, reasonable expenses incurred to modify the insured person residential accommodation or the insured person vehicle will be covered.
- Accident hospitalization (in-patient) -If any insured person suffers an accident during the policy period that required hospitalization, we will reimburse the medical expenses incurred for inpatient treatment in the hospital.
POLICY ELIGIBILITY :
- This policy covers persons in the age group 91 days to 69 years. The maximum entry age is restricted upto 69 years.
- There is no maximum cover ceasing age in this policy.
- On renewal, the maximum sum insured available above 70 years of age is restricted upto Rs 5,00,000.
- The policy will be issued for a period of 1 year. This policy can be issued to an individual and/or a family. The family includes spouse, dependent children and dependent parents (10% discount if two or more members are covered in a single policy)