APOLLO MUNICH OPTIMA RESTORE
POLICY FEATURES :
Our first of a kind Optima Restore plan offers a unique Restore benefit that automatically reinstates the basic sum insured in case you exhaust it in a policy year. Sure it sounds too good to be true but here is how it works: If you use up your coverage in an individual policy and fall ill with another illness, we will restore the entire sum insured for you to use, at no extra charge.
It also rewards you with a multiplier benefit in case you don’t claim in the policy. The multiplier benefit doubles the sum insured in 2 claim free years! Now with the “Stay Active” benefit enjoy premium discounts at renewal.
POLICY ELIGIBILITY :
- We offer coverage from the age of 5 years onwards with maximum entry age of 65 years. A dependent child can be covered from the 91st day (if either parents are covered under this policy).
- You and/ or your family members namely spouse, dependent children, dependent parents / parents in law are eligible for buying this cover on individual sum insured basis. (we offer a family discount of 10% if 2 or more family members are covered under the same policy)
- Maximum 6 members can be added in a single policy. In an individual policy, a maximum of 4 adults and a maximum of 5 children can be included in a single policy.
- Your premium at renewal may change due to a change in your age or changes in the applicable tax rate.
- The policy period options include period of 1 or 2 years(s). (We offer 7.5% discount if you opt for a 2 year policy)
POLICY BENEFIT :
- In-Patient Hospitalization – The medical expenses for coverage for hospitalization of more than 24 hrs with no room rent limits.
- Pre-Hospitalisation – The medical expenses that you incur due to illness during 60 days immediately before you are hospitalized.
- Post-Hospitalisation – The medical expenses you incur in the 180 days immediately after you are discharged from hospital. .
- Day-Care Procedures – The medical expenses for all day-care procedures covered, which do not require 24 hours hospitalization due to technological advancement, are covered.
- Domiciliary Treatment – The treatment expenses involved in getting a treatment done at home which otherwise would need hospitalization.
- Organ Donor – Treatment expenses for the organ donor at the time of organ transplant.
- Daily Cash for Choosing Shared Accommodation – A lump sum amount given for selecting a shared room in a network hospital.
- Emergency Ambulance – Expenses incurred if ambulance service is used on the way to hospital for hospitalization (up to Rs. 2000).
- Health Check-up – A comprehensive health check-up involving a number of medical tests once at the end of a block of one/two continuous policy years (For Sum Insured greater than 3 lacs)
- Restore Benefit – Automatic re-instatement of the basic sum insured, if the basic sum insured and multiplier benefit has been exhausted during the policy year. Basic sum insured will be re-instated only once in a policy year.
- E-opinion – On request of the Insured person diagnosed with a crticial illness, We will arrange for a second opinion from a medical practitioner selected by the insured person from Our panel. This benefit can be availed once in a policy year.
- Additional Cover for Critical Advantage Rider (optional) You can opt to cover yourself worldwide at our network centers against treatment expenses for 8 major illnesses that include Cancer, Coronary Artery by-pass surgery, Heart Valve replacement / repair, Neurosurgery, Live Donor Organ Transplant, Bone Marrow Transplant, Pulmonary artery graft surgery and Aorta Graft Surgery. The rider offers you freedom to not only avail best healthcare services world over but also covers all travel costs for the insured and accompanying relative, accommodation expenses, second opinion & post hospitalization expenses. This rider will be offered where base policy Sum Insured is Rs.10 lacs & above. This rider can be issued to an individual and/or family only on individual Sum Insured basis.
- Stay Active Benefit – In order to reward your healthy lifestyle, we will offer a discount at each renewal if you achieve an average step count target on the mobile application provided by us in the specified time interval.
- Multiplier Benefit – You get a bonus of 50% of the basic sum insured for every claim free year accumulating up to 100%. (In the event of a claim, the bonus shall be reduced by 50% of the Basic Sum Insured at the time of renewal).
- Cashless Service – You need to obtain a pre-authorization for all planned admissions atleast 48 hours prior to actual admission or regularize any ‘emergency’ admission within 24 hours post the admission. The details of the process and the documentation requirements are given in the guide-book sent along with the policy.
- Sum Insured Enhancement – Sum Insured can be enhanced only at the time of renewal subject to no claim have been lodged/ paid under the policy. If the insured increases the sum insured one grid up, no fresh medicals shall be required. In cases where the sum insured increase is more than one grid up, the case shall be subject to medicals. In case of increase in the sum insured waiting period will apply afresh in relation to the amount by which the sum insured has been enhanced. However, the quantum of increase shall be at the discretion of the company.
- Portability – If you are insured with some other company’s health insurance and you want to shift to us on renewal, you can. Our portability policy is customer friendly and aims to achieve the transfer of most of the accrued benefits and makes due allowances for waiting periods etc.
- Tax Benefits – With the Optima Restore Individual Health Insurance Plan you can presently avail tax benefits for the premium amount under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act. (Tax benefits are subject to changes in Tax Laws)